On September 6-7, 2019, the Irish-American Orthopaedic Society (IAOS) will hold its 2019 Orthopaedic Conference in beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts. This important conference will feature presentations and symposia on issues of current interest to practicing orthopaedists, as well as the presentation of scientific papers by residents, fellows, and orthopaedic surgeons. We expect orthopaedic surgeons from Ireland, Europe, and the United States to attend.
On behalf of the IAOS, I invite you to participate in our upcoming 2019 Orthopaedic Conference as an Exhibitor. The meetings include a mix of academic and private practice doctors with whom to interact. I am sure that your company would want to reflect its commitment to the practice of orthopaedic medicine by registering as soon as possible; space is limited.
Thank you for your commitment to orthopaedic education around the world, and I look forward to seeing you at the IAOS 2019 Orthopaedic Conference this coming September!
Derek Bennett, MD
President, Irish-American Orthopaedic Society
- August 2 - Deadline for Sponsor/Exhibitor Application and Payment
- August 7 - Deadline for Exhibitor Representative Pre-Registration
- August 16 - Last day to Submit Copy for Final Program
- September 5 - Exhibitor Booth Set-up (12 noon - 4:30 p.m.)
- September 6 - Exhibit Hours (7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- September 7 - Exhibit Hours (7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall (9/6/19 - 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
Contact CindyLee Floyd at 410-494-4994 (ext.224) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information